There are three options for joining the OSM Alliance as an Authorized Partner. You can join as a training partner, a consulting partner, or both:
|OSM Authorized Partner||Cost/year per organization||Logo|
|Training & Consulting||$200|
2. Complete payment.
3. Successfully complete the OSM Foundation Exam. Note: An OSM Foundation voucher is included in the price of the membership.
Once you sign up as a training partner you can offer courses. The starter materials are available for download and customization here. Note: Examination candidates can only get an exam if they show proof of completion from a registered partner. Once you sign up as a consulting partner you can offer consulting.
Why become an Open Service Management Partner?
- The industry is moving towards open and agile. Will you be a leader or a follower when it comes to service management? OSM provides a community-based platform for agile development of open service management guidance, that is compatible with and can be used alongside traditional ITSM guidance, as OSM is also strongly aligned to ISO 20000.
- Why not offer training and consulting around a framework you have a voice in and can help shape?
- Our commitment to our partners is to:
- Add value with up-to-date, agile, open, community-driven ITSM guidance and best practices where you have a voice, and to
- Lessen the burden on your organization with less costs and red tape – we will never make you accredit and we commit to zero non-value-added price increases.
Current Registered Partners
Gathering logos to be posted – join us today!